Sunday, July 26, 2009
I'm here!!!
Hi everyone! I don't have a whole lot of time to write and I will write more but I just wanted to let you know that I made it safely to Thailand. It is GORGEOUS here! I am pretty tired as I flew all night Saturday, all morning Sunday and got to Phuket @4pm. We then had a 1 hour drive to the hotel (which OMG- I swear we almost ran over two scooters, played chicken with a dump truck and scared the crap out of a little kid on a tricycle... they drive CRAZY!). The hotel is gorgeous and is across the street from the beach. Tomorrow morning we are all waking up early to see the sun rise and then heading to our next hotel where we will spend the remainder of the 2 weeks. There is an internet cafe (I think) near that hotel and I will update you all on the many adventures I've had just in getting here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
yay! glad to hear you got their safe & I hope you have SOOOO much fun! You are gonna truly change the lives of so many for the better, you are awesome! Stay safe & have fun! Can't wait to see pics and hear stories =)Kate
ReplyDeleteBuenos Dias Sheri! Glad to hear you made it safely! If my math is correct it is 9:30pm on Monday there....crazy because I am just starting my Monday. Well, enjoy yourself...can't wait to read about your adventures. Take care!
ReplyDeleteAngelina
Soooooo glad you made it intact- I can't wait to hear if your luggage made it with you! ;) Have a great time!
ReplyDelete